domingo, 21 de setembro de 2014


Unidade  1.


 1.  Describe  your  routine  ( example  page 06 ) :

 I gate up at six o' clock . I always take a shower . I have a breakfast . I always brush my teeth after breakfast . I always walk to school . I'm never late . I'm ususally the first to arrive . School is great !!! On, school days , I often go out with friends . I stay in and do my homework . I go to seep at nine o' clock . 

2.  Describe the routine of a friend or a family member : 

                                     My sister 
My sister wakes  up at ten o' clock in the morning . She always eats
breakfast . She always  brush  your teeth after breakfast . She goes to school twelve hours and fory-five minutes . She comes home from school  five hours .She never late in class . She always does homework . She seeps ten o' clock . 

3. Answer the questions of exercise 03 on page 13 . 

 Sports 
A) How often do you play sports ? 
Three times a week . 
B) Which sports do you play/do ?
Volleyball, handball and chess .
 Family 
C) Are you ever in trouble at home ? Why ?
 No but sometimes yes, because I watch too much TV.
 After-school activities 
D) What do you usually do after school ?
Go to Jazz, judo, do homework, play with my sister, watching TV.
 Bedtime 
E) What time do you usually go to bed on school nights ?
 I usually go to bed at nine o'clock. 
 F) What time do you usually go to bed during school vacations ?
 I usually go to bed at eleven o'clock.

 Unidade 2. 

 1.Write phrases  about  what  you  can/can't do .

               I can 

  • I can play chess . 
  • I can play volleyball . 
  • I can play handball . 
  • I can dance . 
              I can't 
  • I can't play soccer . 
  • I can't drive . 
  • I can't speak french .
  • I can't speak italian .
  2. Write a paragraph about what you like the most in your country (example on page 22)
 I live in Guarapuava in Paraná in Brazil I like the beaches, because I can swim, play in the sand, how to make a sand castle or making a hole ... But the coolest thing is ice cream! 
 Unidade 3. 

1. Pictionary : Places in town 

 Bank 


Gym 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário