quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2016



UNIT  11  

- Write a funny/scary/risky stoey about you;

  In June, I went for a walk in the Cataracts of Iguaçu was very nice, there were many walks, took pictures, we made picnics, we walked, among many other things. We saw the waterfalls I was a little scared because of the height But in the end everything went well. I saw also Quatis among then animals; I also went with my friends and have a lot of fun!

-Post a picture of your favorite celebrity. Create a story about her/him;

Kylie Jenner was walking the big streets of New York when she strumble on a rock and fell. Many people saw their fall and laughed, but only one man came to help. This man came and asked if everything was all right; She thanked him and said yes. Kylie Jenner says she is very grateful to this man because he was the only one who did not laugh at his face and did not take photos (he was the only one who helped).


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário